How does Figshare+ work?
- Submit a request to publish a dataset in Figshare+
- We’ll review your request and get in touch with you about next steps to start sharing your dataset on Figshare+
- We’ll send you an invoice for the one-time Data Publishing Charge
- We’ll create a Figshare+ account for you and send you an email with instructions on logging in
- You will have 12 months to upload your files and add a description and metadata for your data
- See our Guide to Sharing Data on Figshare+
- Figshare’s data review team is available to answer your questions about data deposit and best practices for data sharing
- Submit your data to be published on Fighare+
- Figshare data review team will check your metadata and description (and conduct spot checks on a sample of your data files) and endeavour to email you within 3 business days with any required or suggested revisions
- Your dataset is published and made openly available
- Include your dataset DOI(s) in related publications and list them in grant reports
- For full details, please see the applicable terms and conditions available here.
Learn more about Figshare+
Guide to Sharing Data on Figshare+